Kindergarten and Grades Programs
1) Visit web site - please check the calendar dates and times of Introductory Events
2) Attend an Introductory Event. Call the school at 788.3170 to schedule
3) Contact email@example.com for brochure and application
4) File application with $50 non refundable fee
5) Schedule an Interview - both parents and child attend together
6) Receive acceptance letter. Schedule Financial Assistance meeting if needed.
7) Send deposit
We have 4 blocks of Afterschool that generally follow the B.C. School District year. The blocks have a seasonal component that encompass the Art, Farm and Primitive Wilderness skills of our curriculum. The Afterschool Programs are offered Monday through Thursday from 1-5pm (pick up by 5:30pm) for all 4-12 year old children. Sign up for as many days as you like. Transportation from Hailey and Woodside Elementary schools are provided by our school van. Transportation from Bellevue Elementary is by the BC School District bus system which stops right at our farm. Please download the application from our After School section and call for scheduling.
Please visit our Summer Camps section and review the Curriculum and Schedules. Application is available online after April 21 2013